Leather Weather

Friday, February 20, 2015

(Almost) all black with a bit of windswept hair action.






Top: ASOS / Culottes: Zara (similar here) / Shoes: SM Parisian (similar here) / Bag: Proenza Schouler (budget option here) / Eyewear: Karen Walker

Still taking advantage of the cool weather and bringing my leather game on with these culottes and high neck top combo. It's amazing how my style has come full 360 with how it was when I was started blogging - a mix between all black and neutral-spiked ensembles with touches of masculine elements here and there, only this time, it's much more tailored and a bit more sophisticated (I hope). However, there's a huge difference in my current choice of footwear compared to how it was almost 6 years ago: I now prefer low-heeled shoes over platforms for convenience and comfort's sake...which begs the question: is "Death By Platforms" still an appropriate name for this blog? Most probably not. But I think I'll hold onto it for just a little bit more, until such time I've completely sworn off platforms and heels altogether. Ha!

Should I change the blog name? Would like to "hear" your thoughts on this. Comment away!

Shop my look with similar items below:





10 comments:

  1. No, dont change your blog name. It doesnt matter what shoe type you are currently wearing, just show us a few platforms here and there:) We all need to wear low heeled shoes from time to time right? Flats too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback, Apple! Duly noted! But yes, low-heeled shoes are a must for me now. I can't bear standing in heels, no matter how comfy they are, for hours. A sign of aging I guess, but I hope not a sign of bones turning brittle. Haha!

      Delete
  2. Looking so chic as always Ms Kookie!! i'm always a fan of you and your blog :)


    czarina :)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love and leave a message! I would love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...